1. I’ve done a few posts about my love for football and certain players in particular (Go Peyton), but I’m LOVE/HATING this fashion fantasy football league I joined this season. It’s a devilish prospect picking your line-up each week. You can pick a great player that has been on a roll… then the week you start him, he tanks. I’m also mildly competitive, so watching week to week as I surge ahead then fall behind is unnerving to say the very least. It sure adds another fun layer to the game… which I love!
2. With colder climes arriving… I love these Frye shearling boots. They are so warm and toasty, as I can recall from last year’s century-long winter. Sad it’s coming but happy as ever to have great boots!
3. Cooler weather means the holidays are coming too. I became obsessed with Ghirardelli peppermint bark several years back. It’s only sold around the holidays, and I buy bag after bag. Not one to love white chocolate, I adore these little squares of yummy. Don’t judge me if you see me in line at Duane Reade with 6 bags.
4. I love this ceramic coffee cup disguised as a paper one. I received it as a gift, and it quickly became a favorite. It has a silicone lid so it’s very comfortable to sip from. I loved it so much, I found them online and gifted it to a friend. Spread the love!
5. I’m an Apple girl. I saw a bumper sticker at TekServe here in NYC that said “Friends don’t let friends buy P.C.’s.” So while I don’t line up to be the first to have a new gadget, I do love the iPhone 6. It’s just the right size, it works much better than previous iterations and superficially, I think it looks very chic .
6. A nice long bath is a delight indeed. I can’t say how much I love the bath bombs made by Lush, (though I just did!). My favorite is Avobath. It has the perfect citrus scent and leaves my skin so soft. I leave them in my dresser as a bonus sachet!
7. I got a pair of Madewell Skinny Skinny pants in black. Oh lord are they soft. They are the perfect crop. I wish I had 10 pairs. AND they make you look skinny!
8. This Japanese salad dressing, Red Shell Miso dressing, was first given to me by my mother. It’s so good that I think I had a salad for lunch every day for more than two weeks. There is a lovely sweet tang that I just love.
9. Gift time coming up. One of the best stores for gift shopping is Story NYC. It is a store that rotates its merchandise based on a given theme. I’ve given the best things from there! Sadly or happily, whichever way you want to see it, I almost always find something to throw in for myself. This last spree, the most delicious-scented pine candle in beautiful emerald-green glass. Here’s a link… http://thisisstory.com
10. I apologize for the poor quality of this video, but I love to laugh. I’ll find any outlet possible to fulfill this love. When I’m having a particularly poor day, I go to YouTube.com and type “belly laugh” in the search window. Never been disappointed yet. Enjoy!